Nadahnuta s/ Inspired by Oksana


It is time for another Inspired by feature on my blog. This feature consists of my illustrations, paintings or drawings of fashion bloggers. I'm trying to make this feature a daily one, perhaps that is a tad bit too ambitious, but it would be pretty cool if I could orgazine something like that. What do you think about it? How do you like this feature? How often would you like to see it? Every day? Or is a few times a month enough? How about my other fashion illustrations? How often would you like to see them? Would you like to see more of them in one post or only one illustration per post? I know I'm asking a lot of questions today, but I'm looking for some feedback. I'm interested in what my readers think about this little place of my own. So, tell me what do you want to see on this blog in the future? More illustrations or more outfit posts? More travel posts or more DIY stuff? Let's get back to this drawing. As you can see the medium is coloured pencils on paper. The fashion blogger who inspired me today is Oksana. You can find her blog here. This all white outfit is pretty adorable. Do you like all white outfits? To me they seem like a pretty good choice for Summer. That would be all. Thank you for reading and have a lovely start of the week.

Vrijeme je za još jednu Nadahnuta s rubriku....Ova se rubrika sastoji od mojih ilustracija, slika ili crteža modnih blogera. Pokušavam ovo pretvoriti u dnevnu rubriku, možda je to malo previše ambiciozno, ali bilo bi sjajno kada bi mogla tako nešto organizirati. Što vi mislite o tome? Kako vam se sviđa ova rubrika? Koliko često biste ju željeli vidjeti na blogu? Svaki dan ili je par puta mjesečno dovoljno? Koliko često biste htjeli vidjeti moje druge modne ilustracije? Je li vam se više sviđa vidjeti ih jednu po jednu ili više njih zajedno u objavu?  Znam danas sam pitala dosta pitanja, ali zanima me što vi čitatelji mislite o ovome mome kreativnom kutku. Recite mi što biste željeli vidjeti na blogu u budućnosti. Više ilustracija ili odjevnih objava? Više putopisa ili izradi sam projekata? Vratimo se sada na ovaj crtež. Danas me nadahnula modna blogerica Oksana. Možete pronaći njen blog ovdje. Ova skroz bijela kombinacija je jako slatka. Volite li vi skroz bijele kombinacije? Meni se čine kao sjajan izbor za ljeto. To bi bilo sve. Hvala na čitanju. Ugodan početak tjedna vam svima želim.




fashion drawing of the day/ modni crtež dana

coloured pencils on paper/ bojice na papiru

fashion illustration/ modna ilustracija

Inspired by Oksana/ nadahnuta s Oksanom



Comments

  1. Fantastic! Happy new week! Kiss:))

    xxBasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oksana non la conoscevo Ivana, ma mi hai messo parecchio curiosità. Vado a vedere il blog. Il disegno è splendido
    un bacione
    Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary - Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. if I find time, I'm working on a lot of drawings and paintings right now.

      Delete
  4. Wow - that looks so cool! :)

    www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que lindo! <3

    www.kailagarcia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que maximo amei, obrigado pela visita, tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Blog:https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm too clumsy for all white outfits, haha! But I admire others who are able to be stylish and stain-free in them :)

    This is your blog so you should post what you like as often as you like - never be afraid about sharing parts of yourself or your work that you want to! :)


    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's probably the reason why I don't wear all white outfits too:)

      I imagine that with kids and all, an all white outfit is even harder to pull off.

      Delete
  8. Sviđa mi se kombinacija boja i pozadina se baš dobro uklopila u njen outfit! :) Ja mislim da je najvažnije da ti budeš zadovoljna sa planom objavljivanja postova i temama kojima ćeš se posvetiti, sve drugo je nekako manje važno. Ja uvijek volim da postoji nekakav balans između različitih tema da blog ne postane monoton, ali to su takve subjektivne stvari da mislim da uopće nema smisla da se u toj mjeri pokušamo prilagoditi jedni drugima jer nam svima pašu različite stvari :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. da, slažem se da je najbitnije da smo mi osobno zadovoljno s rasporedo objavljivanja jer ga sebi moramo i prilagoditi, ali zanimala su me i druga mišljena... Ja isto volim različite teme na svome blogu, inače mi nekako dosadi i prestane mi to biti izazov.

      Delete
  9. Bello anche il ritratto che hai fatto di Oksana, complimenti tesoro!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook
    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog.

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like this style a lot dear, the white dress and glasses are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A me piace molto il look all white, sei davvero bravissima Ivana!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!!!!!
    Sei bravissima
    Chiara
    www.chiaraangiolino.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wwo, amazing hands. Your talent is awesome.
    P.S Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog.
    Blog: www.glaringwaves.blogspot.ba
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/glaringwaves

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great illustrations! I actually did fashion illustration as a large part of my degree many years ago, something I should actually take up again as I enjoyed it.

    Great to see your talents on your blog, really artistic!

    Laura xo
    www.shehearts.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should take it up again! I would be very curious to see your illustrations.

      Delete
  16. Wonderful illustrations, as always! To answer (some of) your questions, I'm 100% on board with seeing as many of your fashion illustrations as possible - it's great seeing how you interpret bloggers' outfits, and it's also a great way of being introduced to some of the blogs you read! :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Gabrielle. If I manage to organize my time well, I should be able to post my fashion illustrations pretty often.

      Delete
  17. Really pretty pictures! You have a lovely blog and you seem so nice, let me know if you want to follow each other and keep in contact, I love making new blog friends! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is such a lovely summer look that Oksana is wearing and you did such a great job capturing the spirit in your illustration. Actually your fashion illustrations are one of my favorite features. You should just continue to schedule them in the way that works out best for you here.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Once again very lovely illustrations! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is really very beautiful, dear Ivana, I loved this new feature of your blog! I always tell you and you know that, of course, that you are very talented and a very sweet heart! I am sure everybody will be very honored to be featured by so much talent! Hope you have a nice week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bellissime come sempre queste illustrazioni
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. nice blog!

    www.mysweetwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I actually love the mixtures that you have on your blog, Ivana. It's a healthy balance of your book reviews, fashion and illustrations.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful Ivana! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose NEW POST

    ReplyDelete
  25. Pretty pictures

    ReplyDelete
  26. Kako god ti želiš jer ako ispunjavaš tuđe želje i ne vodiš se nekim svojim osećajem, onda sve u nekom trenutku počne da gubi smisao. Slušaj sebe, a to će prepoznati onaj ko to treba i zaslužuje uostalom...
    Ne znam više kako da te nahvalim i sve tvoje talente, oduševljavaš me iznova i iznova! Ja jako volim belu odeću i nekako sve češće joj naginjem...

    ReplyDelete
  27. I always enjoy a blend of topics, so illustrations are fun to view, but I love travelling. Your travel posts lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I always enjoy a blend of topics, so illustrations are fun to view, but I love travelling. Your travel posts lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  29. You really made her pop! Very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. It's great that you're taking out more time for your artwork! I think it depends on what works best for you - I like both individual posts and the ones featuring several paintings. But I also really enjoy seeing your outfits and DIYs.
    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

REPAINTING AND REPAIRING AN OIL ON CANVAS, A PAINTING OF ASSISI ( ITALY)

FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY:A SUMMER DRESS (STAEDTLER PENCIL WATERCOLOURS)

FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: LBD AND VINTAGE VIBES

CIRCUS THEMED CREATIVE ARTS & CRAFTS ( DIY ) IDEAS FOR BOTH KIDS & ADULTS

HOW TO STYLE A BROWN FAUX LEATHER COAT?

TIPS FOR A MORE SUSTAINABLE EASTER CELEBRATION

How To Wear Yellow In Summer? + Mostar's panorama + Goranci restaurant

BOOK REVIEW: MURDER IN THREE ACTS, A NOVEL BY AGATHA CHRISTIE